Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello again

"Het Hallo, " as we say in the Netherlands.

I am so glad to be writing to you all again. The last few matches have brought such highs and lows and it has been frustrating not to be able to share them with you. I have changed broadband company recently and it has caused me real problems. Virgin Media seemed like a very big company and their broadband, television and phone package very good value.

Unfortunately, Virgin broadband only seems to work when all other electrical equipment in the house if turned off and the customer service people are from India! They do not understand my accent and I do not understand them! It is very tiring and now I cannot watch Lost, which they did not explain to me on the phone.

Anyway, I sat down in the dark to write my latest update, but Gertrude wanted to watch Wife Swap...en zij heeft de broek aan in dit huis! She wants us to take part in the next celebrity one with someone called Wentworth Miller and his girlfriend. I have never heard of him.

I am back in business now though - on the pitch and online. Please enjoy my thoughts on the last few weeks.

Tot de volgende keer

No comments: